Amazingly easy-to-care plant with a lot to go for it, the Agapanthus Snowstorm is a drought-tolerant, low maintenance plant that has an abundance of the longest-lasting white flowers out of the many variants of the Agapanthus. The shrub itself consists long elongated leaves radiating from the ground arranged in a round growing habit and the flowers emerge vertically on 5 to 6 long stalks.
This dainty plant is amazing to add to any garden as a ground cover in the open alongside other Agapanthuses to contras plant flowers. This plant is also suitable as a border plant as the plant can grow to shoulder-height.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
- Works well in hot climate, warm temperate climate.
- Plant in a Full Sun to Part Sun environment
Mulch well after planting to retain moisture
- Works well in sandy to loamy soil conditions that have good drainage
- Water regularly as required during establishment
Water occasionally (2x per week) in general care
Allow soil to dry between watering sessions
- Fertilize annually during spring with a slow-release fertilizer
- Remove dead foliage when necessary
Tolerant of these conditions
Heat Conditions, Drought Conditions, Mild Frost Conditions
Agapanthus praecox orientalis
Grass or Grass Like, Ground Cover
Mature Growth Dimensions
(Height x Spread)
80 cm x 50 cm
Full Sun, Part Sun
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Strappy with a tight growth habit shaped like a mound.