This variegated variant of the Dianella Tasmanica gives off a striking display of contrasting cream and dark green strappy foliage. During springtime, this plant produces small blue liliaceous flowers that sprout from the tip of stalks that emerge from the main foliage.
Add contrast to any native garden with this select plant that creates excellent colour when it is mass planted for ground cover or in a single pot as a feature.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
- Plant in Full Sun to Part Sun environments
- Suitable in any soil condition that is moist and has good drainage.
- Mulch well with chunky mulch
- Water once a day during establishment
- Water once a week in general care
- Use a slow-release fertilizer during spring
- Remove dead leaves as required or cut back every 1-3 year
Tolerant of these conditions
Moderate Frost and Drought
Not Tolerant of these conditions
Grass, Ground Cover
Mature Growth Dimensions
(Height x Spread)
40 cm x 35 cm
Full Sun, Part Sun
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Strappy with a round growth habit.