This variant of the Mandevilla is a fast-growing seeking climber. During warmer months and in most tropical seasons, the plant produces deep red flowers throughout the entire year from the part-shrub, part-climber foliage. In an environment of full sun, it remains a small and unassuming shrub. However, when placed in an area of shade, the plant begins to sprout branches and become a climber.
As a climber, this plant is ideal for decorating trellises and fences, carports and verandahs. As a shrub, this plant is well suited as a potted feature plant for patios and alfresco areas.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Mandevilla Classic Dark Red for sale in Perth. Buy Mandevilla Classic Dark Red online now! Cheap plants Perth.
Mandevilla Classic Dark Red
- Place in an area of full sun to part shade
- Plant in nutrient-rich, well-drained soils (Does well in a potting mix)
- Water regularly during the warm weather periods, but don't waterlog the soil
- Use a control release fertiliser to maintain good plant health and growth
- Prune when the plant reaches unwanted areas.
(Height x Spread)
1m x 1m
Full Sun, Part Sun
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Lanceolate - Pointed at both ends
Yes, Lilaceious Rotary cross (5-Petal Trumpet)