A perennial fern, the Rabbit Foot Fern (Davallia Fejeens) is a beautiful plant that can grow to the size of a medium shrub. The name of the fern comes from the white furry rhizomes that spread from the plant base that looks like a rabbit's foot. These rhizomes creep over the surface of the potting mixture and root into at regular intervals. The plant's foliage consists of lacy leaflets that with deep inset margins and arranged in bipinnate, creating an overall triangle layout for the overall leaf.
This plant looks good in hanging baskets and shallow pots.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Rabbit Foot Fern (Davallia Fejeens)
- Place plant in part-sun to shade environments
- Plant in peat-based or a half soil and leaf/mould base potting mixture.
- Water moderately during establishment and in general care.
- Tolerant of dry indoor conditions and cool conditions
- Not tolerant of hot conditions or waterlogging
(Height x Spread)
45 cm x 60 m
Part Sun, Shade
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Small leaflets, deeply indented margins