Looking to create a line of shrubbery? This plant works well as a border plant for pathways and creates a beautiful bloom every spring and summer. Its leaves are fine and long and a densely packed into its round growth habit, creating a lush look for most usage scenarios.
View Fact Sheet here
Fact sheet courtesy of Plant Growers Australia (www.pga.com.au)
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Tulbaghia Dark Star
- Place in full sun environments
- Plant in moist well-drained, high compost soils
- Once established, the plant is low water requirements
- During extended hot periods, deep water the plant
- Pruning is not required unless it is to rejuvenate an older clump
- Sheer back to ground level and new foliage will grow in its place in 6-8 weeks
Mature Growth Dimensions
(Height x Spread)
60 cm x 30 cm
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Strappy, elongated in a round growth habit.