A smaller variant of the Agapanthus, the Golden Drop is bright and variegated strappy leaves of cream and green. During spring, long stalks emerge from the top of the foliage with short-lived purple tubular flowers on the tip of the stalks. A small grass shrub, this plant works well as a mini hedge between a path and a garden bed. It also works well as a large container plant as complimentary plants and cover the ground underneath the main plant, or use it as a standalone feature planted in a small pot for a balcony or patio.
Information courtesy of Plants Management Australia www.pma.com.au
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Agapanthus Golden Drop PBR
- Works well in hot climate, warm temperate climate.
- Plant in a Full Sun to Part Shade environment.
Mulch well after planting to retain moisture.
- Works well in sandy to loamy soil conditions that have good drainage.
- Drought Tolerant plant, water occasionally (2x per week) when establishing the plant.
Water sparingly (1x per fortnight) in general care.
Allow soil to dry between watering sessions.
- Fertilize annually during spring with a slow-release fertilizer.
- Remove dead foliage when necessary.
Tolerant of these conditions
Heat Conditions, Drought Conditions, Mild Frost Conditions
Agapanthus orientalis dwarf PBR
Grass or Grass Like, Ground Cover
Mature Growth Dimensions
(Height x Spread)
25 cm x 25 cm
Full Sun, Part Shade
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Strappy with a tight growth habit shaped like a mound.