Agapanthus 'Perpetual Peace' will bloom for you with its extremely long flowering season between October and May. With pure white blooms, this variety is a great choice for those seeking a long-lasting display. 'Perpetual Peace' is evergreen, hardy and low maintenance. In addition, the plant is dry tolerant once established, making it a preferred selection for water conscious gardens.
Information courtesy of Plants Management Australia www.pma.com.au.
Agapanthus Perpetual Peace for sale in Perth. Buy Agapanthus Perpetual Peace online now! Cheap plants Perth.
Agapanthus Perpetual Peace
- Place in and area of Full Sun to Part Sun conditions
- Plant in soil with good drainage
- This plant has low water requirements. (2x Per Week)
- Apply a slow-release fertilizer in spring
- Removing spent flowers in spring will encourage further blooms
Tolerant of these conditions
Mild Heat and Drought
NOT Tolerant of these conditions
Extended Drought and Extended Heat
NOT tolerant of these conditions
Mature Growth Dimensions
(Height x Spread)
45 cm x 60 cm
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
October to May