Decorate the edge of a pathway with this dark purple variant of the Agapanthus. The deep purple flower adds vibrancy to a flowering garden and is great when contrasted against brighter colours. When placed on its own, it is a very beautiful plant. With clusters of deep purple flowers that placed on stalks that are raised above the plant. This shrub works well as ground cover lined up against a path to decorating a pathway or a large container underneath a feature plant.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Agapanthus Purple Magic for sale in Perth. Buy Agapanthus Purple Magic online now! Cheap plants Perth.
Agapanthus Purple Magic
- Works well in hot climate, warm temperate climate.
- Plant in a Full Sun to Part Shade environment.
Mulch well after planting to retain moisture.
- Works well in sandy to loamy soil conditions that have good drainage.
- Drought Tolerant plant, water occasionally (1x per day) when establishing the plant.
Water sparingly (1x per week) in general care.
Allow soil to dry between watering sessions.
- Fertilize annually during spring with a slow-release fertilizer.
- Remove dead foliage when necessary.
Tolerant of these conditions
Heat Conditions, Drought Conditions, Mild Frost Conditions
Agapanthus orientalis dwarf PBR
Grass or Grass Like, Ground Cover
Mature Growth Dimensions
(Height x Spread)
100 cm x 150 cm
Full Sun, Part Shade
Bird / Wildlife Attracting?
Deciduous or Evergreen?
Strappy with a tight growth habit shaped like a mound.