Decorate the edge of a pathway with this dark purple variant of the Agapanthus. The deep purple flower adds vibrancy to a flowering garden and is great when contrasted against brighter colours. When placed on its own, it is a very beautiful plant. With clusters of deep purple flowers that placed on stalks that are raised above the plant. This shrub works well as ground cover lined up against a path to decorating a pathway or a large container underneath a feature plant.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Agapanthus Purple Magic
- Works well in hot climate, warm temperate climate.
- Plant in a Full Sun to Part Shade environment.
Mulch well after planting to retain moisture.
- Works well in sandy to loamy soil conditions that have good drainage.
- Drought Tolerant plant, water occasionally (1x per day) when establishing the plant.
Water sparingly (1x per week) in general care.
Allow soil to dry between watering sessions.
- Fertilize annually during spring with a slow-release fertilizer.
- Remove dead foliage when necessary.
Tolerant of these conditions
Heat Conditions, Drought Conditions, Mild Frost Conditions
Agapanthus orientalis dwarf PBR
Grass or Grass Like, Ground Cover
Mature Growth Dimensions
(Height x Spread)
100 cm x 150 cm
Full Sun, Part Shade
Bird / Wildlife Attracting?
Deciduous or Evergreen?
Strappy with a tight growth habit shaped like a mound.