Bejewel your flower garden with this new variant of agapanthuses, the Queen Mum is dazzling with a cluster of white and blue trumpet flowers that grow in a perfectly round habit on a stalk above the green elongated leaves. Works well as a line plant around the hedge or as a ground cover plant underneath a tree or uncovered on its own to leave the large flowers on display under bright sun.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Agapanthus Queen Mum
- Works well in a hot climate, warm temperate climate.
- Plant in a Full Sun to Part Shade environment.
Mulch well after planting to retain moisture.
- Works well in sandy to loamy soil conditions that have good drainage.
- Drought Tolerant plant, water occasionally (1x per day) when establishing the plant.
Water sparingly (1x per week) in general care.
Allow soil to dry between watering sessions.
- Fertilize annually during spring with a slow-release fertilizer.
- Remove dead foliage when necessary.
Tolerant of these conditions
Heat Conditions, Drought Conditions, Mild Frost Conditions
Agapanthus orientalis dwarf PBR
Grass or Grass Like, Ground Cover
Mature Growth Dimensions
(Height x Spread)
100 cm x 150 cm
Full Sun, Part Shade
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Strappy with a tight growth habit shaped like a mound.