Botanical Name: Ajuga reptans Silver Queen
Full sun I Full sun/Part Shade I Dry Tolerant I Frost Hardy
- Spreading mound of colourful foliage - bluish green with cream mottling.
- Deep blue flower spikes appear during spring.
- Fast growing and low maintenance.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. Frost tolerant. No pruning required. Will tolerated sunny locations given adequate moisture and protection from any strong afternoon sun. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring.
- Containers or general garden use.
- Colourful foliage year round.
- Ideal ground cover for small areas as well as for edging paths and garden beds.
- Small or narrow spaces.
- Will cascade over walls, rockeries etc.
Information courtesy of Plants Growers Australia