For the one who wants to add an exotic plant to a small garden, the dwarf variant of the Birds Nest Fern is a great choice! This plant produces young and long lanceolate glossy green fronds that sprout upwards before they are lowered down and form a crown or a bird's nest. The ends of the fronds branch out, causing them to have a distinct 'elk horn' look. Use this plant as a striking feature when planted in a suspended pot or as an indoor feature potted plant on any surface.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Bird's Nest Fern for sale in Perth. Buy Bird's Nest Fern online now! Cheap plants Perth.
Bird's Nest Fern (Asplenium Crissie)
- Place in an environment ranging from part sun to shade, away from direct sunlight
- Plant in any soils with good drainage and filled with organic matter.
- Water regularly, (1x per day)
The soil must have moisture but must not be waterlogged.
- Fertilize monthly (1x per month)
Use a liquid fertilizer
- Remove dead/old fronds when necessary
NOT Tolerant of these conditions
Frost, though the fronds will regrow after damage
Drought or Dry conditions
Australian Fern Bush
Mature Growth Dimensions
(Height x Spread)
60 cm x 60 cm
Part Sun, Shade
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?