This plant works well in giving the space an instant sculptural statement with a Mediterranean or a Tropical aesthetic. The leaves are soft and tapered, variegated with colourful leaves of green and red. Use it in a large pot to create a feature plant.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944
Cordyline Australis 'Sundance'
- Place in Full Sun to Part Sun environments
- Protect from the sun in hot environments
- Plant in any soil that is well-drained.
- Water once per week in general care. Is dry condition tolerant
- During establishment Mulch and Fertilize with long term soil.
Tolerant of these conditions
dry conditions, cold conditions
NOT Tolerant of these conditions
Long periods of waterlogged conditions
Tropical Strappy-Leaf Succulent
Mature Growth Dimensions
(Height x Spread)
9 m x 3 m
Full Sun, Part Sun
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Linear Lanceolate in rosette arrangement
Green, Pink, Red
Yes, Campanulate - Bell Shaped, With The Segments Gently Flaring