This plant, known as the Cordyline Red Sensation is an evergreen sub-tropical tree/shrub. It's purplish-red broad foliage grow from its single tube stalk and produces sweet-scented flowers from late spring to summer.
Ideal as a large container plant in a tropical garden. Can be used as a stately plant, and is great in an accent garden or a tropical garden for contrast.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Cordyline Red Sensation for sale in Perth. Buy Cordyline Red Sensation online now! Cheap plants Perth.
Cordyline Red Sensation
- Best to plant in a tropical to subtropical climate.
- Place in a full-sun to partial shade environment
- Plant in well-drained sandy loam dirt with moderate acidic conditions.
- Water well until established.
- Remove dead foliage and cut back in spring if it gets tall.
- Cutting off all foliage is fine as they can grow back from the stem.
Tolerant of these conditions
Coastal conditions, Low maintenance.
Tropical Strappy Leaf Shrub
Mature Dimensions (HxS)
1.5m - 2.5m