This plant, known as the Cordyline Red Sensation is an evergreen sub-tropical tree/shrub. It's purplish-red broad foliage grow from its single tube stalk and produces sweet-scented flowers from late spring to summer.
Ideal as a large container plant in a tropical garden. Can be used as a stately plant, and is great in an accent garden or a tropical garden for contrast.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Cordyline Red Sensation
- Best to plant in a tropical to subtropical climate.
- Place in a full-sun to partial shade environment
- Plant in well-drained sandy loam dirt with moderate acidic conditions.
- Water well until established.
- Remove dead foliage and cut back in spring if it gets tall.
- Cutting off all foliage is fine as they can grow back from the stem.
Tolerant of these conditions
Coastal conditions, Low maintenance.
Tropical Strappy Leaf Shrub
Mature Dimensions (HxS)
1.5m - 2.5m