A great climber plant for any backyard garden, this plant blooms masses of pink and red flowers throughout most of the year from the glossy green foliage.
Works well in a pot or a container. The plant works just as well in groups or as a plant from a hanging basket.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Dipladenia Red Riding Hood
- Tolerant warm temperate climates
- Plant in a full sun environment
- Prefers most well-drained soils, but not cold wet soil.
- Water sparingly and do not waterlog the soil.
- Prune regularly to maintain its bushy foliage.
(Height x Spread)
3m x 2m
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Lanceolate - Pointed at both ends
Yes, Lilaceious Rotary cross (5-Petal Trumpet)