This plant is a large, leafy fern that sprouts large lush green leaves with serrated margins from a long stalk that sprouts out of the base. The plant makes for great groundcover as well as being perfect as a potted addition to any forest themed gardens.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Holly Fern (Cyrtomium Falcatum)
- Place in part sun to shade environments.
- Plant in moderately fertile rich, moist but well-drained soil
- Water regularly but do not waterlog soil. Water moderately enough to allow the potting mixture to dry out between waterings.
- Is not frost or drought tolerant
- Apply a liquid fertiliser at half strength every two weeks to actively growing plants
(Height x Spread)
60 cm x 1 m
Part Sun, Shade
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Acuminate - Opposite