This is a great plant to place as an architectural feature to tropical and Mediterranean gardens. A great tropical feature, the Yucca Lemon Drop grows a sturdy trunk and produces sword-shaped leaves with smooth margins. This plant is variegated with a bright lime green centre with dramatic, contrasting dark green and lemon yellow margins. Use this plant as a decorative border or as a feature plant in pots and containers.
Yucca Lemon Drop
- Place in full sun to part sun environments.
- Plant in moist soils with good drainage.
- Water once a day during establishment
- Water once a week in general care, allow the soil to dry between watering.
- Fertilize annually with a long term slow release ferilizer
Tolerant of these conditions
dry conditions, cold conditions
NOT Tolerant of these conditions
Long periods of waterlogged conditions
Tropical Strappy-Leaf Shrub
Mature Growth Dimensions
(Height x Spread)
4 m x 2 m
Full Sun, Part Sun
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Elongated Linear Lanceolate in rosette arrangement (Sword Shaped)
Yes, Campanulate - Bell Shaped, With The Segments Gently Flaring