This variant of the Mandevilla is a fast-growing seeking climber. The plant itself is a small shrub with Lanceolated leaves and produces an abundance of creamy-pink trumpet flowers in the warmer months. In an environment of full sun, it stays small and unassuming. However, when placed in an area of shade, the plant begins to sprout branches and become a climber.
In its shrub form, it is ideal as a potted feature for patios and alfresco areas. If placed in an environment of shade ensure that the plant has supports that it can climb onto e.g. fences and trellises.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Mandevilla Classic Cream Pink
- Place in an area of full sun to part shade
- Plant in nutrient-rich, well-drained soils (Does well in a potting mix)
- Water regularly during the warm weather periods, but don't waterlog the soil
- Use a control release fertiliser to maintain good plant health and growth
- Prune when the plant reaches unwanted areas.
(Height x Spread)
5m x 5m
Full Sun, Part Sun
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Lanceolate - Pointed at both ends
Yes, Funnelform (5-Petal Trumpet)