This variant of the Mandevilla Hybrid is one of very vibrant colour and contrast. Against the green leaves that create a thick habit, this climber plant produces strikingly bright red flowers during the warmer periods, from spring, summer till autumn.
This plant is great in hanging baskets, patios and balconies, and will climb onto trellises or frames near the plant. Perfect as a decorative plant for these areas during the summer with its bright red flowers contrasted against the leaves.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Mandevilla Crimson Fantasy
- Place the plant in full sun to part sun/part shade environments
- Plant in nutrient-rich, well-drained potting mix
- Keep the soil moist and do not let the soil dry out
- Slow-release fertilizer during the spring months promotes good foliage and flower growth
- Prune sparingly to maintain shape and dense growth.
(Height x Spread)
3-5m x 2m
Full Sun, Part Sun
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Lanceolate - Pointed at both ends
Yes, Funnelform (5-Petal Trumpet)