The White Rabbit Foot Ferm (Humata tyermannii) sprouts soft, dark green fronts from a fuzzy, white rhizome that spreads along the floor and curves around the plant.
This plant is ideal for the garden that needs more texture and colour. Plant this fern in a small pot so that the soft rhizomes wrap around the underside of the pot creating an unusual display. You can also put this plant indoors as a decorative feature!
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
White Rabbit Foot Fern for sale in Perth. Buy White Rabbit Foot Fern online now! Cheap plants Perth.
White Rabbit Foot Fern (Humianta Tyreannii)
- Tolerant of cold and drought, This fern is relatively cold hardy.
- Place in areas ranging from part-sun to shade.
- Plant in well-drained moist soils; can be planted in smaller pots.
- Water well until established
- The plant is low maintenance, only requiring the soil to be kept moist at times.
(Height x Spread)
30 cm x 50 cm
Part Sun, Shade
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Lobbed – Deeply indented margings
Green, Silver, White