The White Rabbit Foot Ferm (Humata tyermannii) sprouts soft, dark green fronts from a fuzzy, white rhizome that spreads along the floor and curves around the plant.
This plant is ideal for the garden that needs more texture and colour. Plant this fern in a small pot so that the soft rhizomes wrap around the underside of the pot creating an unusual display. You can also put this plant indoors as a decorative feature!
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
White Rabbit Foot Fern (Humianta Tyreannii)
- Tolerant of cold and drought, This fern is relatively cold hardy.
- Place in areas ranging from part-sun to shade.
- Plant in well-drained moist soils; can be planted in smaller pots.
- Water well until established
- The plant is low maintenance, only requiring the soil to be kept moist at times.
(Height x Spread)
30 cm x 50 cm
Part Sun, Shade
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Lobbed – Deeply indented margings
Green, Silver, White