An exotic tropical feature plant, the Yucca Silver star adds a striking architecture feature to any pool or garden with its sword-shaped leaves line with serrated margins. The leaves are variegated with two tones: green in their centre and silver in the margins. The leaf sprouts from a single trunk and populates themselves throughout the length of the trunk as it grows.
Use this plant to decorate borders or to create a feature display in a pot or container.
For more details about this item, please call 0420 493 944.
Yucca Silver Star
- Place in an area of full sun to part shade.
- Plant in nutrient-rich, well-drained soil.
- Water well during establishment and active growth periods,
Water sparingly through rest periods.
- Remove spent foliage from the branches.
- Fertilize annually with a long-term slow-release fertilizer.
NOT Tolerant of these conditions
Waterlogging and overwatering.
Tolerant of these conditions
Extreme drought, Extreme heat,
Tropical Strappy Leaf Shrub
(Height x Spread)
6-9 m x 4 m
Full Sun, Part Sun
Bird and Wildlife Attracting?
Elongated Linear Leaves in a Rosette Arrangement
Yes, Campanulate - Bell Shaped, With The Segments Gently Flaring